Wayfair.com has been a household name when it comes to outstanding furniture and home products. They provide customers with a wide range of products to provide customers with the perfect piece of furniture for their homes at affordable prices. Wayfair comprises a catalog of more than 7,000 suppliers with 5 brands, including Wayfair.com, Main, Joss, DwellStudio, Birch Lane and AllModern. Consumers are 100% sure of finding quality furniture that suits their personality and style.
Best of all, Wayfair regularly offers its customers discounts and promotions on their site. They have a ‘Sale‘ section that features different products from various categories with up to 70% discount. They also feature everyday sales that are made available from 12 pm ET, lasting for just a limited period. Discounted products and daily sales are regular features on the home page, which makes it convenient to find cheap items.
Up to 70% Off All Types of Furniture
Wayfair patrons are sure of finding furniture and home décor that fits any space. Wayfair provides customers with 11 different categories they can shop through, including décor, bath, bed, kitchen, lighting, furniture, bath and bed storage, home improvement, outdoor, kids and baby, game room, luggage, fitness and exercise, laundry and housekeeping, and home and health mobility products.
Wayfair is capable of offering various delivery alternatives even for large items. That includes curbside (they unload), curbside (you unload), front door drop-offs, within the entryway, preferred room as well as packaging removal, and complete service delivery and assembling. Wayfair.com prioritizes customer satisfaction by simplifying the delivery process.
Wayfair also provides customers with a stress-free return policy. Any item can be returned without the receipt, as long as the 30 days after-purchase window has not been closed. Once the product has been returned and inspected, customers can expect a refund in around 24 hours. Wayfair is currently hosting sites in 4 various countries. Customers are free to buy items within Germany, UK, U.S., and Canada.
- Huge categories to select from.
- Sales promotions across the website.
- Several delivery options.
- Stress-free return policy.
- International shipping options.
Wayfair provides so many exciting product categories at competitive prices. Customers are sure of superb excellent customer services and numerous opportunities to save money and time via Wayfair.com. We suggest Wayfair.com as your one-shop stop for all your furniture and home products.
What's Hot on Wayfair?
Online Furniture Shopping Guide
Here are a couple of tips you could use in getting the best of your furniture shopping endeavors online:
- Buy only from large and reputable furniture retailers (one example is Wayfair.com). This way, you can save hundreds, or even thousands of dollars since big retailers can afford to offer the lowest prices as they have huge inventories – something that is not possible for smaller retailers.
- See if there is a facility to track your order online. Most reputable furniture retailers will provide a service on their website for you to check the current status of your order anytime.
- Know if it is possible to cancel an order that is taking too long to ship. You certainly do not want to wait for your furniture to arrive too late. The online retailer should avail you the opportunity to back out of an order when the order has taken longer than 8 weeks to arrive at your place.
- Ensure you understand whatever happens when you have to need to return a product. Will you be paying for shipping services in the two directions, or only one? How long does it take to complete a return process? 30 days is just perfect. Will you be responsible for the re-packaging or re-stocking fee?
- Ensure the retailer operates a satisfactory customer service. Whenever you buy furniture on the internet, you do not have the advantage of seeing it in person, and sometimes there are a few things you want to inquire about that product. Toll-free numbers, as well as instant messaging chat options on the website, can make your shopping much more accessible.
- Explore user-friendly zoom tools to examine the furniture of your choice. A good and clear magnified image of the product can help you make the right purchase, and save you the energy of asking unnecessary questions. Also, remember that real colors may be slightly different from what your system is displaying.
- Find out what would happen if your furniture has any damages by the time it arrives. Go read through their damage policy. If the furniture is damaged, will the retailer be willing to offer a repair service at your home? Do you need to return the item for them to fix? If you have the necessary skills, you can save yourself some bucks if the repair is done by yourself without having it shipped back. But no matter what, it is recommended that you report the issue to the retailer.
- Consider ‘testing the waters' on an online furniture store that you are not familiar with. If you are impressed by what you see and satisfied with the shipping, damage and return policies, you can give them the benefit of the doubt by purchasing one or two furniture pieces and rate their performance. You may be surprised as that could turn out as a decent platform where you can buy all your sofas, dining sets, home office furniture and many more in the years ahead.
- One great thing about online furniture shopping is its amazing deals. You can get coupons or other seasonal deals that can help you save a few bucks. Also, it’s cheaper and more convenient to have the store deliver the furniture directly to your doorstep after the purchase.